This is a paid, advanced-level production internship. Deadline to apply is April 30th, 2014.
Interns must not only have strong editing skills, but must also be looking to expand and develop their storytelling skills, and work collaboratively with the production team. The primary responsibility of this internship will include helping to edit short 2-3 minute videos.
- Importing and organizing media content
- Transcoding video
- Transcription and subtitling
- Assisting producers and editors with story development
- A passion for multimedia storytelling and social issues
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro 7, Photoshop, and Expressions Media
- Ability to execute, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Must be self-motivated, a team player, and prepared to work independently.
- Familiarity with After Effects is not required but is a strong plus
- Please note: Although this internship’s main responsibilities will not include shooting, filming capabilities is also a plus.
- Interested candidates, please apply by April 30th, 2014 to Elissa Pellegrino via email@example.com with Internship in the subject line. No phone calls please.
- All applications must include:
- Cover letter
- Links to pieces produced and/or collaborated on, with indication of what role you played